Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Friday, November 10, 2006

Happy 1st Birthday Zachary!!

Our *BABY* is one today!! What a year with this guy too! He has been by far my hardest baby. He has FINALLY been sleeping through the night starting about six weeks ago! Zachary isn't walking on his 1st birthday but I would expect in the next few weeks or month he will be. He is taking a few steps. He is a whopping 25 pounds! I haven't looked what Nick or Lexi were when they turned one but Zander was 23 pounds. I'm guessing Zachary is the biggest! Sure seems like it to me anyhow!

Besides celebrating a birthday today, we are also mourning the loss of Kirby. The time has come to put him to sleep. It will sure be different around here without him!

 
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Kirby, I'm sure it was very hard....as you know, I know exactly how you feel about the loss of a pet that you had for so many years.

Happy Birthday to Zachary! Cute pictures!

SP from Hutchinson

1:47 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

I'd looked at Z's photos before (so cute!) but I don't think I'd read closely enough to see that you'd put Kirby to sleep. Sorry to read that, Lisa. Hope everyone is doing okay w/it.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home