Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Monday, November 20, 2006

Deals

I hit Walgreens yesterday & Target this morning. I got lucky at Target & ended up going back later in the day. I got:

Pantene Restoratives Shampoo/Conditioner/Hairspray. They were marked down from 4.99 to 2.24 & 1.74 on the shampoo. Add a mfg coupon for 1.50 & I got them each for .74 & .24. They also each had a free trial size included! So a pretty awesome deal. I had 4 coupons with me this morning & then came home & found another 11 coupons that I used to clear the shelf off. Checkout gal had to comment. She asked where I found these...on the top shelf, bottom, where? I said, don't worry, there aren't any more on the shelf! She had to check my total before the coupons & then afterwards & was like "WOW, you did great shopping today" On my second trip, I picked up a Glade Light Show & warmer unit. Coupon was buy one Warmer Unit & get a Free Light Show, value up to 13.00. So the warmer was $4.14 which I had a mfg coupon for $3.00 off & then I got the light show free. So total value of $15.53 for 1.14.

Walgreens yesterday was a good one. When it rang up I didn't believe it & should of gone back for more at the time because it's been reported that the deal isn't nationwide, so depending where you are, it may not work for you. But anyhow, in their ad, they have this listed:

Buy the Gillette Fusion manual or power for $8.99, get the Gillette Venus and Gillette Fusion after shave for FREE.

It was either on the after shave or the razor, a peel off $2 coupon (some locations are reporting a $3 coupon). Walgreens deducts $5.99 twice for the 1 fusion (which I think is an error on their part)

So you get all of this ($28) for $1 plus tax. Mine was $1.21.

There is NO limit!! Thus I should of grabbed all that was there yesterday. You snooze you loose. But I'll go & check it out later anyhow!

Please note that this special also includes the Fusion razor bonus bundle and the Venus bonus bundle (which includes the fusion shave cream).

There is also a up to $12 rebate for the Venus razor. So they will actually be paying me about $10 for what I bought yesterday!

The other good deal was the Glade Light Show. Here is that deal:

Buy One (1) Glade Plug Ins Scented Oil warmer (price: $7.99) and One (1) Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Light Show (price: $12.99)
-- $3 off Glade Plugins Scented Oil Warmer (mfg coupon)
-- Free Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Light Show wyb any Glade PlugIns Scented Oil warmer (up to $13 mfg coupon)
-- $3 rebate for the Glade Light Show (Walgreens Easy Saver catalog)

Total: Glade PlugIns Scented Oil warmer and Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Light Show
= $20.98 - $16 MFR coupons - $3 rebate = $1.98 AR/AC for both

My house is smelling GOOOOOODDDD with all these air fresheners!!

Oh & just because I don't have enough feminine products around here, I picked up 2 packs of Kotex on sale for 2/$10 with a mfg coupon of 2.00 off & will also do the MIR of $10. So will get paid $2 for taking them off the shelf.

Those were the main ones. Another good deal I wanted to get was at Circuit City, but darn, none around here. Sorry Phil! That was your Xmas present...and you would of loved it too!

Ok, so I had typed some of this up earlier & now updating it. I did go back to Walgreens today & didn't get the good razor deal tha I got yesterday. This time I had to pay what I was expecting to pay yesterday. The call must of been put in to all the stores & the computer glitch was fixed. Darn!! I did pick up some more shampoo today. Yesterday I got 2 bottles of the VIVE. It was on sale for 4.99, less Walgreens coupon of 1.00 less mfg coupon of 1.00 & then I had a B1G1F coupon. So when all was said & done, I got 2 bottles for 1./each. So today I went to pick up two more & then found some bottles had BONUS packs w/ a smaller bottle attached to it. So that was even better than yesterday. I quit counting our bathroom stash of shampoo/conditioner when I hit 25. I probably should stop buying it but I still have a few more of those B1G1F coupons......

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think I'm going to just come shop from the shelves of Lisa's grocery store!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Just make sure you pick MY gifts at Xmas this year ;-))))))

9:56 PM  
Blogger photowannabe said...

Hey, I think I'll be seeing you around Christmas this year, you might want to bring a bottle or two! I can't believe the deals that you are finding. I am sure that you have lots of little checks coming to you through all of these rebates, too. What a great shopper!

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home