Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Food

Lexi stayed over at Grandma's last night. We picked her up tonight on our way to Nick's spring show at school. After the show as we were driving home, Nick asked what we had for supper. We told him chicken....don't you remember. Oh yeah he said.

Then Lexi said that Grandma made chicken, corn, potatoes, and butter bread. I said, mmmm that sounds good Lexi, what did you have?

Popsicles and ice cream

And I don't doubt that at all!!!

And on another note, so much for trying to grow Lexi's bangs out. She CUT her bangs again. I asked her if she did it or Grandma & she said that she did it. I said how come Grandma gave you a scissor. She said to cut paper. Ok then, your HAIR is NOT paper. Ugh. So now I guess we'll take her to the beauty shop to get the rest of the bangs cut & straightened out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She also had spagetti she loves eating, we went to McDonalds for lunch she had cheeseburger, fries, and fruit yogurt and got home and had popcorn, doesn't help my diet any.
She asked for scissor to cut paper, I didn't think anything about it.One time I came into computer room to see her cutting paper she quickly put some in wastebasket must have been she trimmed her bangs. I saw small piece of hair 1and half in. Ha Ha how funny.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home