Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Rough Night

And no it wasn't Zachary!! Well, both him & Zander woke up Saturday morning with runny noses/colds so Zach has had a couple of bad nights. But last night was his sister's turn.

12:45....she comes into my room (and Phil is on midnights this week which figures, right?!) "MOMMY....I just puked in my bed...A LOT"

Did you get that last word? A LOT...she wasn't kidding! So I strip her bed & start a load of laundry.

She comes in bed with me for awhile, then she went on the couch in the basement. Then I heard her head upstairs & ask her where she was going. She said the couch upstairs. So she took her bowl with & I head up there & she's puking some more. I didn't think she could have had anything left in her stomach! Poor thing.

So we both camp out on the upstairs couch. Zachary woke up about 5 & I got him & took him back to my bed for a couple of hours. Lexi came down & woke me up just before 7.

So far today she's been fine. Some short stomach bug. Nothing like getting 4 loads of laundry done before 8 am!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home