Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hearing Test

I took Zander to Mankato today for his hearing assessment. As I figured, all is well in the ears! He is just a STUBBORN boy when it comes to talking!! So now the school will get the results & I think we can do a formal test & see where he fits in. Not sure if there is anything they will do yet, I'm thinking in another 3-6 mos if there isn't any progress, then we start with the speech therapist.

After the test I took him to get his haircut. Boy does he ever look different again!! He looks like *such* the little devil right now! I'll try to get a picture posted later, he's napping right now, which I should be too!

I think Z2 was upset that I left him for a night & paid me back last night. He was up at 11 (after going to bed at 7:30), 2:30, & then again at 4:30. He was pretty much up for the day at 4:30. Maybe a little 1/2 hour catnap. I'm gonna try something with him tonight to see if we can get him to sleep longer. For awhile he was only getting up at 2:30 so I have NO idea what is going on with him, but whatever it is, I sure the hell don't like it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder when he will decide to start talking. He certainly understands everything!

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home