Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Zachary/Chiropractor Update

Last Friday was our 4th visit to the chiropractor. The treatments don't really seem to be helping as far as I can tell. When we were getting ready to leave, the receptionist said "see you next week" I looked at the doctor & said "I thought we were done after four" He says "what, you think four treatments & they are cured?" Well, Phil & I *SWEAR* he said it would be four times. So we made an appointment for Monday.

I took him on Monday & the doctor sat me down & said he wanted to explain a few things. Went over his stuff & said that sometimes they can see an improvement in babies after one treatment, while some take longer. He said it's usually between 3-6 treatments they do & then even after that some parents choose to come once/month. All people are different. Really? And I was told to be patient. You come live here for a day & we'll see what kind of patience you have!!

So Monday was number five & we go tomorrow (Thursday) for number six. I don't think it's gonna make a difference. I think we'll be done after tomorrow. Zachary will outgrow the colic the same time the *treatment* starts to work!!

Sad to say it didn't work for us, but I have heard from a few friends on how it did work for them & their babies.

We have good days & bad days here. Yesterday was really bad....today was much better. Course I took Zach & Zander to Target while Lexi was at school so that helped. Getting Zachary out of the house always seems to help.

Oh, and poor Zander woke up this morning with the croup that Nick had last week. I called the clinic & was able to get a prescription called in without having to take him in. Phil is picking that up now. So now it only has to hit Lexi & Zachary. Pray it doesn't! Or if it does, it at least waits until AFTER the holidays!!

And to end on a positive note.....we got our first smiles out of Zachary...in between the crying!! Smile one minute & cry the next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home