Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Thursday, December 15, 2005

One Hellious Day..........

Friday is Zachary's last day at the chiropractor. I thought it was helping but after today I'm not sure. He was really fussy today & was awake pretty much all day. Had a two hour nap & that was about it. He really was hard today & my niece Ashley was here & got to experience it!! Lucky her!!

And if hearing a baby cry for hours on end isn't bad....I had to go to the dentist to get two cavities filled. It's been 5 hours & my mouth is STILL numb. And I'm HUNGRY!!

Heading to bed to get a couple hours of sleep before duty calls.

1 Comments:

Blogger photowannabe said...

Lisa, I am sorry to hear that he is giving you so much trouble. I hope that he gives you a little break. And 5 hours, I bet you are hungry. Hears to hoping things get better for you!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home