Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Zachary's Baptism!






We had a private service on Friday night. The grandparents & sponsors were there. Also cousin Ashley ;-) She was in town for a few days and on Saturday I took her to the airport so she could head to Texas for a MONTH. A MONTH off of school & a MONTH away from this weather! Lucky girl! She is really from the south.....Phil told her to go warm up the van & so she did. We all head out & the garage door is still shut!! Phil says "you know we open the door when the vehicle is running" She says "well I didn't know, we don't have to PREHEAT our cars in Texas!" Preheat...I love it!! There was another funny thing she said but of course now I can't remember what it was! We are gonna miss her but I'm sure she's glad to be away from my kids for awhile!! Especially fussy butt Zachary. She got a TRUE taste of him on Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home