Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Break downs....

As long as we had trouble with the van, we may as well have trouble with the car too. Phil took his in today & repairs were close to $200 & then they called back & said that what they did to fix it WASN'T the problem & it's still not working right. HUH?? He left to pick it up now so not sure what the outcome will be. Oh yeah.

****UPDATED**** Shop called, starter is shot. We just put the starter in last Oct & it's still under warranty. So we only have to pay the labor to install it. Phil's getting a loaner car tonight & his should be done tomorrow.

In other news...I placed another ad in the paper. This time for clothes inventory. Just got a call....took me by surprise as I forgot it was coming out today! So now I have someone coming over with hopefully some good stuff I can buy cheap!! My new way to save on gas money!! Have them COME to me!! Not sure how many items they are bringing but we'll see how it goes.

Off to the bank quick to get some CASH on hand as I stated in my ad....paying CASH!!

****UPDATED**** The guy said he'd come after 4:00 & would call when he got into town. Well I waited around until after 6 pm & then we went to the park. My first no show!! However, I did get an email for another pump so I may be able to pick another one of those up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home