Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Saturday, September 10, 2005

My BIG Month!!

August was a record high sales month for me doing Ebay. Now if I could only get myself to keep better records & know what my actual profit was!! I wish all my months were like this one was. Course I had to work my butt off to achieve it.

I've been able to earn enough to pay all the groceries every month & now I decided that I'm gonna start to SAVE some of it as well! Since I'm not contributing to a 401k plan anymore, I need to at least by an IRA every year. So my goal is to save at least $2000/year to put towards our retirement. I started saving for my retirement from the age of 20 until 32...and hate to see that amount not grow while I'm staying home. I just sold the balance of my MTS Stock that I was holding & that will be a start to purchase an IRA in January.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home