Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Doctor Appointments Update!

Took Zander in for his 15 mo appointment today. He is 26 pounds & 34" long. He had to get one shot :-( Comparing my boys, at this age, Nick was 28 pounds & 32" long. So Zander could be taller than Nick if that's possible!!

I had my 19 week appointment today as well. Heartbeat was 130.....boy range! Gonna need some help on boy names if you have any ideas....otherwise I'm afraid we may end up with a Hunter. I've gained 12 pounds so far with this pregnancy. Pretty good for me!! At 19 weeks with Zander I weighed 28 pounds more than I do now!! (As I sit here eating a chocolate brownie!!)

Doctor said see you in a month...I said how about longer? He said ok, 6 weeks! I was to have an ultrasound in 2 weeks but I passed on that. So we won't be finding out what this one is........Sorry!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home