Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Friday, June 03, 2005

Oops!! I didn't get any pictures of the FISH!

While I was busy cleaning the place, Nick & Phil did some fishing off the dock. I think Nick caught like 10 fish. They caught Rock Bass, Sunnies, & Pumpkinseed fish. Nick had a great time & was pretty much fishing the whole time we were there today. He is learning how to bait his own hook & take the fish off when he catches them. I told him that if he wanted to fish when daddy wasn't there & it was just me, well, he needs to learn how to do that because mommy doesn't know how & there are no future plans for mommy to learn either!! I think he caught right on today & can do some solo fishing now! He's growing up!

We were there only a few hours today & he met two friends...Adam & ?? & Lexi met a 3 yr old girl....Rose. Rose is from Iowa. I'm sure those girls will have a fun summer together!

We can't wait to get back there & get the place feeling like our home away from home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home