Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Monday, June 30, 2008

Our New Pet.........for 2 Days...

Friday night (while Phil, Lexi, & Nick were at the golf tournament) Z, Z, & I were heading for a walk to the park. We didn't get very far (the road by the apartments) when Zander noticed a TURTLE in the road. So I sent him home for a 5 gallon bucket and we took our new pet home. The boys were all excited! When Phil called on his way home I told Zander to tell him we got a new pet, but don't tell him what it is. Zander gets on the phone "we got a TURTLE" So much for our little secret! We kept him for 2 days & then Daddy let him go.

 
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I had one of these as a kid and we painted the shell and then released it back. I'm guessing you didn't find mine!

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home