Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Monday, February 11, 2008

Hmmmmm

So I had card night tonight with the ladies. I always like going for various reasons. To get out of the house for a few hours, to talk with other ADULTS, to try other drinks, etc.....Ok, so one person is in charge of drinks & the other snacks & we rotate. I love trying different drinks & not having to buy a whole bottle myself to see if I'll like it or not. So tonight we have this Bahama Momma drink & it's already premixed, you just drink it on the rocks. Well the girl brought a whole bottle & her husband instructed her not to bring any home. So I said "when do we NOT finish a bottle?" Cause I don't recall anything ever being left when I go. This other gal said well there has been a couple of times she went home with some......and then she said "oh, both those times, YOU weren't here!"

Hmmmmmm so what is that saying about ME!??!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home