Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Flu...

Well it's still hitting the Fischer house.

Xmas Day we all loaded up in the van to head to Sanborn. We got to New Ulm & Zander had been whiney for awhile & Zachary didn't look good. So we decided to turn around & Phil stayed home with the two boys while Nick, Lexi, & I headed to the Walter Xmas.

Wednesday night Phil ended up getting sick. He had a tummy ache & the diarrhea. He went to bed early last night. I stayed up until about 11:30...still feeling fine & convincing myself I was NOT gonna get it! I couldn't fall asleep right away & laid there until about 1:00. I think I feel asleep then but woke up at 2:00 am.....tummy starting to hurt.....I then got the diarrhea with the upset stomach. I was dealing with that from 2 until about 6 & then managed to fall asleep for a couple of hours.

I'm not feeling quite as bad as Phil did & I'm *hoping* mine is passing quick. My tummy is still a little upset.

Got a call this morning from my dad.....I guess he got hit last night with it...the puking bug. It's going around. It hit here about every 2 days, starting Sat night with Lexi, Mon night with the 3 boys & then Wed night with Phil & I.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lisa, guess wut? last night, wednesday night, i got the flu, the bad pukin one. i think it must be from ure family that is spreadin it, thanks. NOT!

Eric

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home