Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Update

So here's what's been happening around here the last few days.

Sunday we went to Eden Prairie to surprise my aunt/uncle on their 35th wedding anniversary! If you haven't already seen the pictures, they are posted on the Walter website (link on the left sidebar) We had a fun afternoon & it was great to surprise them! I can't believe they pulled it off!!

The kids are on break from school this week with having off Wed/Thurs/Friday. Nick went to Eric's yesterday & is staying another night. I think I'll see if Eric wants to stay here Friday night (do you want to Eric?) and then we can leave from here Saturday morning for Sioux Falls. I suppose I better get that mapquested out & directions to the hotel & stores I want to stop at!! We are staying there Saturday night. Ashley has a volleyball game Saturday night & Eric, Nick, & I are going & then we'll meet Mom/Dad & Mark there. Mom/Dad/Ashley will drive back w/ us on Sunday as Mark is heading back to Texas. I'm planning on seeing Jean & Sara there & I've also tried emailing a couple of other cousins (WALTER GIRLS!) that just don't seem to respond back. Would like to see Kristin's house while there and maybe even go out for a drink Sat night or something. So that's the plans for this weekend. Should be fun!

Ok, back to the week. It's been busy! Monday I had class from 6-9pm & mom came out to watch the kids since Phil was at work. Class is getting harder!

Tuesday I went with Lexi on a field trip. ALL day! We went to FIVE different farms. I'm hoping to post some pictures from that day. It was a cold day but still everyone had fun! So I was gone that whole day & the neighbor came over to watch the boys for an hour when Phil went to work & I wasn't home yet.

Then we went to Ashley's volleyball game Tuesday night. Got home & had homework to do. I was up until 12:30 doing homework. Had class Wed morning from 9-12. Course had some problems wrong but so did the rest of the class so that always helps!! Now I have a break until next Friday. Whew!! Homework can sit for awhile & I can enjoy the weekend!

I think my mom left her cold here for me. Woke up with a runny nose. So, I went to Walgreen's. They have this NO TIME FOR COLDS meds that was to be FAR. It was marked 9.99 but I was told on the message boards that it was ringing up 5.99 & the rebate was 5.99. SO I had them scan it & sure enough, 5.99. So I bought it & will be getting the full rebate on that! AND, on the box they have a guarantee that if the product doesn't work, they will give you your money back! I'm following the directions & testing it but do they really think this stuff will get rid of the common cold?! I may be mailing that rebate in too! LOL So today I did this:

Picked up Zach's iron prescription, got a $10 gift card since we are a new customer. With that gift card I bought:

No Time For Colds 5.99 (FREE after Rebate)
Mac & Cheese 4/$3.00 (needed this to complete my Kraft $10 rebate)
Rubber Gloves B1G1F so .99/each
Still able to use the $2/0ff $10 coupon.

So I used the $10 gift card & still have 1.16 left on it.

I'm almost done for the rebates this month. I want to wait one more week & see if the Luvs Diapers go on sale. They are listed in the Easy Saver book this month. I've got $108.00 in rebates coming so far.

Oh I went & picked up 4 more toothpastes the other day too but the guy wouldn't let me use all my coupons!! The nerve!! There were .99/each, I had 4 & then gave him 4 coupons for 1.50/each. He said since the coupons were more than the total price I couldn't use it. I SHOULD of argued, or at least said he should say the coupons are .99 then but I just let it go. So the toothpastes ended up costing .25/tube. I should have enough until the next deal ;-)

This Walgreen's business is taking over my Ebay time! I did get this coat listed & was very happy with how it ended. I picked it up at a garage sale in New Ulm. I NEVER would have picked it up had I not read about it on the message boards I frequent. You know, when Phil thinks I'm PLAYING on here. It's called RESEARCH & it DOES take my time & I consider it WORKING. Course he does not. I can't wait until I can quit the Ebay stuff & then we'll see how he reacts when there is no food on the table!! Maybe then he'll realize that I AM working & not just PLAYING all the time! Click HERE to see the coat.

Oh & HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!! Next year I'll buy you a drink, this year will have to be a POP...or I mean SODA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home