Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Saturday, October 14, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!

Dad turned 71 on Thursday!! We had a little party today. Mark came from Texas, Marty & Marcia & family were here too. Now I look back on today & realize we didn't even get a family picture! How dumb! How often are we ALL together? It's rare. Darn it, someone wasn't thinking!!

Better luck next time I suppose!

Here's the cake I slaved away on this morning. While that was baking I made a batch of cookies as well. Also had the laundry going & was emailing with Jennie. And the four kids undertow as well! Wow, can you say MULTI TASK?! I wonder how I do it sometimes?!?! And I'm still sane, that's the kicker right there!
 
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

yes, amazing considering I could barely get two kids ready this morning (no food baking) and get in the van for my mom's! I was yelling at Scott (who wanted to know what takes me so long to come home) on the phone not to give me crap cause I was doing the best I could! I think he did think I was losing it!

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home