Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sparklers!

Lexi & Libby got to use up the last 6 sparklers we had! When I was showing Nick the pictures of this today, he got teared up..."did they use ALL of them?" Yep, sorry kid. Nick was out froggin' with Randy & Eric. I think Eric held the flashlight, Nick got the frogs & according to Randy, he was "FROG BUCKET BOY" or something like that. I can't remember exactly what he called himself, but it was funny. So on the drive home today I asked Nick what he did with all the frogs he caught (he said they had like 25 of them). And he answers "they are in the bucket behind your seat" EWWWW Thank you very much for telling me I'm driving home w/ a bucket full of frogs!! Course him & Zander well mostly Zander had a blast tonight with them. We let them all go & watched Zander try to catch them. He would catch one in one hand & then the other & take them back to the bucket. They filled the bucket up again with what they could & we did it again....and again. It is just so funny watching & listening to Zander go nuts over those frogs!! Video to come....

  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home