Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Getting Ready!!

We had the party at the lake on Saturday & of course they had predictions of rain.....they had finally changed it to rain in the morning & clear in the afternoon. Guess what, the weatherman was WRONG. Imagine that! No rain whatsoever on Saturday & it turned out to be a beautiful day at the lake.

It took a little while, but Phil figured out how to put the canopy together. Grandma said we really should have one...so we borrowed Uncle Jerry's & got it set up for her. And I don't recall seeing her ever sitting under it!? What's up with that?!?!

We had 35 people....25 adults & 10 kids. Three states were represented....Minnesota, Wisconsin, & Texas!

I got some lottery tickets from my aunts & I was looking them over today & I actually won more money than I thought. At the party I thought it was a total of $8.00........but I won more!! I better not say or I may have to share!!! Thanks for the tickets!!!! I suppose cause I'm not working anymore, I lost my accouting skills over the last 2 years huh?!!? But dang, some of those tickets you really had to study!!

Thanks to all for coming! We had a great time & I'm glad so many were able to see our place & where we hang out all summer!!

***I posted a bunch of pictures.....but if you would like to see more, go check out the Walter blog (link on the left)

  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger photowannabe said...

Looks like you had a nice day. Wish we could have been there. BTW looks like Phil got a hair cut. Nice. I guess it is contagious. John is enjoying his short hair again.
Shannon

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home