Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Monday, July 31, 2006

What are Little Boys Made Of?!

Snails, Snakes & Puppy Dog Tails, right?!!? SSSSSSSSNAKES!!!!!

Nick came running in from the garage today.....mmmmmooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy

There's a gardener snake in the garage by the butterfly net.

Wonderful!! I head out to take a look & end up scaring it under Phil's workbench. oh great, now how do we get that thing out??! Lexi's freakin' out of course just because I am!

Zander's speech teacher comes (forgot she was coming today) so we all go inside. After she left I decided I better check it out to see if it's still there or not. Stick a fishing pole under there to try to scare it out...nothing. We wait awhile & then it pokes it's head out at me & sticks its tongue out & hisses at me. I poked him w/ the pole. He didn't like that so hid back out of sight from me.

So what do we do?!?! What else...enlist the help of Eddie!!! He says just a minute, I'll get a broom. Huh?! Ok, so he comes back & the broom isn't going to fit under there so he uses the fishing pole & ends up scaring it out but it goes along the back wall of the garage behind some other stuff...sucker is so fast!! He finally gets him blocked & beats him with his broom. Oh, during this Lexi is crying so I send her & Zander in the house. Just Nick & I saw Eddie beat the thing up!! Not quite as bad as when Luther beat the fish we caught while fishing in Alaska!! Now THAT was bad! LOL

He gets him out of the garage & gets a shovel to dispose of him into the ravine.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Oh the fun we have here every day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home