Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

6 Things About Me

I've been tagged by Cheri to list 6 random things about myself and then choose 6 more people to tag to do the same thing.

1.) I have HUGE feet...size 11 & I think they grew with this last pregnancy. I had to throw my walking shoes out, they were too small.

2.) I have NEVER colored or highlighted my hair....

3.) I have never learned how to ice skate......and I live in Minnesota where it's cold 6 months of the year!

4.) I hate steak...give me a hamburger instead.

5.) Dr. Pepper makes me burp......a LOT......

6.) I am the YOUNGEST grandchild on my dad's side....I am number 56. Yep my grandparents have 56 grandchildren. And I'm in the middle on my mom's side. There are 32 grandchildren on that side! Big families! Guess I had to try to keep up with that with having four of my own!

Now that I have completed this post, I get to tag someone else.

Here are the rules:

1--If you are tagged, you have to post six things about yourself on your site.
2--Then you should leave a comment on my site to let me know that you have posted.
3--You can then tag at least 6 more people. To tag, just leave them a comment to let them know they are IT!

My tags...

Jennie
Shannon
Melinda
Kristine
Hot Momma
Troy

2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Done. :o)

9:59 PM  
Blogger cheri said...

fun! thanks for playing along! :)

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home