Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Monday, January 30, 2006

Sick Kiddo's!

First let's start with yesterday. Zachary & I went to the cities. I did a little shopping & then met up with my Ebay friends for dinner at the Macaroni Grill. It was my first time eating here. There was an Italian guy walking around singing to the patrons. At first it was kind of neat, but after it awhile, it got pretty annoying. It was just like, let the people EAT in peace!!! I tried this:

Mushroom Ravioli
Four ravioli stuffed with mushrooms and cheese. Served with our famous Carmela's marsala wine cream sauce

and it was o.k. Probably wouldn't order it again. For dessert, I had:

Dessert Ravioli
Crumbled peanuts, caramel and rich chocolate ganache wrapped in golden-fried pastries. Served with vanilla ice cream and topped with caramel sauce.

And this I would DEFINATELY order again. MMMMMM

Drove home in some snow. Not too bad, but I did have to pay attention to the road!! Zachary was a very good boy for mommy. Slept while I shopped & smiled for my friends!! And slept on the drive there & home!

On to the sickies. I think Nick brought it home from school. He then passed it to Lexi who has been coughing/runny nose for the last few days. She then passed it to Zander & now Zachary woke up with it.

Lexi still has it, Zander has it bad & Zach's is just starting. Last night was rough.

We got home from the cities at 10:00. I went to bed at 10:30. Zach woke up around 1:30 I think. I head upstairs & Lexi was in our room (I never heard her come down. She was on Phil's side of the bed) so she goes back to her bed & I get Zach & feed him. Put him back to bed about 1/2 hour later. I go back to bed & 15 mins later Zander wakes up crying. So I head up to get him, take him to the living room & snuggle with him for a bit, then give him some medicine & put him back to bed. Then I go back to bed until 5:45 when Zachary wakes up again. Get him & feed him. Then it's 6:30 & I go to wake Nick up for school. Get him off on the bus & put Zachary back to bed. Lay back down on the couch from 7 until I wake Lexi up at 7:30. Get her ready for school & send her off to the bus at 8:10. Then I head back to bed...and of course Zander is ready to get up. Well, Phil gets up & heads upstairs. He takes care of Zander & Zach for me so I can get some rest. He brings Zach in at 10:30 to eat & then Zach & I sleep until 11:30. I don't remember the last time I was in bed at 11:30!! 8 years ago maybe????

I got 3 of the kids to bed at 7:30 tonight. Nick went down at 8. Then at 9:30 I hear Lexi get up to go to the bathroom. Then at 10;30, Zander wakes up crying....so I get him, give him some medicine & put some Vicks on him.

I wonder who is next at getting up?? I better get to bed so I can get some sleep tonight!! Praying all the sickies get better soon & that *I* don't get it!!

2 Comments:

Blogger cheri said...

gotta love the cold and flu season! ick...hope they get better soon!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Our Macaroni Grill closed close to two years ago now, I suppose. I miss it! Good food & great desserts. :)

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home