Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Friday, January 27, 2006

Gymnastics Night!

Lexi had her first night of Gymnastics last night. We got there to watch the previous class & so she was able to check things out a little. Then they called her class & she went over to the group & then came back by me...choking up. I thought OH OH, not this again! I thought she'd be fine since she's in preschool & being around others & all. So they sat in the circle & she didn't want to go. Finally I walked over there with her & sat her down & she was fine. They broke down into groups & she was just fine the rest of the night.

On the way home I asked her what was wrong, why didn't she want to go in the circle. Too many kids, she said! It took probably a month last year before she felt comfortable going on her own. I hope next week she goes without incident!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home