Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Do Not MOVE!!


Zach is our fussy baby. Seems he only sleeps when being held. Tonight as I was cleaning up supper dishes, I had Nick hold him. Well he cried/screamed for him but we just let him be. He got over it & fell asleep. I told Nick he had to hold him until he woke up. Because as soon as you lay the kid down, it never fails 5-15 mins later he WILL wake up. I think Nick held him for about 30-45 minutes. I then moved him & guess what........he WOKE up! He's in the Bjorn right now on my chest as I type this. This worked last night & so I'm doing it again. And probably will be doing it for the next few months!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this big brother shot! Cute! Well I hope the little guy starts sleeping better. Totally reminds me of the early Madison months. Ugh! Hang in there!!!!!
~Angie

10:18 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Mariell was the same way! She had slight reflux which didn't help. She liked being held, whatever the time, etc.

I did a no-no by modern standards and rolled a towel to prop her on in her crib...the support kept her from startling and she'd sleep for longer times. I was desperate!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home