Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Our Growing Boy!

Zachary got weighed yesterday....he's a whopping 10 pounds 4 ounces!! He gained almost a pound a week!! Last time he was weighed he was one week & was 7 pounds 14 oz....yesterday he was about 3 1/2 weeks.

I was surprised he hit the 10 pound mark....although I shouldn't be since all he does is EAT EAT EAT!!

If he's not eating or sleeping, he seems to be fussing....not very much fun for us!! It's not very often he is content....or if he is, it's not for a very long period of time.

Last night was rough for me. He was awake from 5 pm until 10:30 pm. Phil was working so I had all the kids to myself. And had to feed them supper in there as well. Not easy with a crabby baby! So I went to bed when I FINALLY got Zachary to sleep at 10:30 & we slept until 2;30.....four hours sure felt good! Otherwise it's been about every 2-3 hours we are getting up.

1 Comments:

Blogger photowannabe said...

Lisa, I hope that Zach gets a little better for you. That lack of sleep now with number 4 must be very difficult. Thinking about you. Take care!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home