Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Getting a break.........

We only have ONE child in the house today. And for some reason, Gramps didn't want to take him too....can you guess who is home?!!?

Phil took Nick & Lexi golfing last night & they met Uncle Freddie at the course. Nick ended up going home with him & so today is keeping Barb & Mark busy I'm sure ;-) They'll be taking him to Ashley's volleyball game tonight where he & Eric were going to be *Ball Boys* but Ashley found out they have enough for tonight, so maybe next time. Bummer!

Gramps came over this morning to pick the boat up & store it in his garage. As Zander is doing the usual destroying of the house, I told Grandpa he is welcome to take him home with him. No go. He gladly took Lexi with him instead. So they'll put her to work today raking & cleaning up their yard. Then she'll go with them to Ashley's game tonight.

So Phil & I are here today with just the busy as ever Zan Man. Thank GOD for the nice long naps he takes!! He is outside with Phil now cleaning up the shed.

Phil will have it easy tonight with just having to watch him! I have my 15 yr class reunion tonight & I'm leaving about 5:15 to have supper with some friends at the new Mexican place in town. Not that new, but I haven't been to it yet. I think I'll even have a strawberry margarita!! MMMMM Then it's off to the Kegal Club for the reunion. Should be a fun night. Would be better if I wasn't feeling so crappy.

Counting down....THREE weeks to go!! I have always gotten a really bad cold while pregnant, but not this late into the pregnancy. This one is miserable. And of course it's worse at night while laying down. I went to the recliner last night for awhile to prop my head up. I've got a cough & all congested up. Called the clinic this morning to see what is safe for me to take. I loaded myself up on Sudafed & Tylenol. Hopefully that kicks in that I can take a nice nap this afternoon.

I'm working on my LAST batch of Ebay items I want to get listed before the baby comes. After this, I am taking some MUCH deserved time off & will just let my store do the selling & not have too much for active auctions. I have been working my tail off & the numbers for Aug/Sept & so far Oct have shown. My top sales ever. Guess that will be my paid maternity leave. I liked it better when I collected from Parker/MTS!!

Time to get to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home