Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Doctor Appointments Update!

Lexi had her 4 yr check up today. She is 39.5 pounds (75th percentile) & 43 inches (90th percentile for height!). She could have had shots today but I opted to wait until next year when she is 5. She is very shy around strangers & just looked at me & smiled when the nurse & doctor were talking to her. I'm hoping she gets over this & TALKS/ANSWERS when people talk to her.

My neighbor told me this story. She said that Lexi came over the other day & rang the bell looking for Nolan. Rachel answered the door & Lexi didn't SAY anything...just looked at her & so Rachel asked "are you looking for Nolan to play with?" She shook her head yes or maybe she said yes & then Rachel told her that he's not here today, he's at his grandma's. And Lexi just stood there....so she started to talk to her, have a little conversation but Lexi wouldn't say ANYTHING!!

I had my 30 week appt today as well. I've gained 10 pounds for a total of just over 30 pounds. Heartbeat was 140.....which I seem to have always had it be 130-140 with all three kids....so no guesses there as to the sex. I'm measuring as I should be. I'll go back in 6 weeks & then it will be weekly after that. November will be here before we know it!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that both your appointments went well! Nana

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home