Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Fun at the LAKE!!

Sorry no pictures to share! No one would go back to the cabin to get my camera!! We had fun on the boat today. We took the tube out. First Phil went alone & I put the hammer down!!! He was flyin' on it! Then Nick went on with him & of course was a bit scared at first & didn't want to go as fast as I did with Phil. Phil kept saying faster faster....so I did & Nick loved it! Although I was instructed not to make such sharp corners!! Then Phil wanted Lexi to go with him but she kept on saying NO NO NO. So then he took Zander. We went VERY slow of course & after Lexi saw him on it....well of course then she was ready to go!! So she went on with Phil & we did start out slow but I did speed up a bit (not nearly as fast as w/ Nick but fast enough for her!) She loved it of course!! Just had to get over that initial fear I think.

Then Nick wanted to go back on again with Phil. Phil said they should try to fall off (Nick is still scared of falling off) & of course Nick didn't want to. Well they didn't need to TRY to fall off....I was able to THROW them off this time!! I headed for some big waves & not even sure what happened but I looked back & they were off the tube!! They LOVED it. They both went under & Nick wasn't scared at all!! Well the cover came off the tube & so we called it a day. We had to head back home anyhow so Phil could get a nap in before work tonight.

Next time we need someone with us cause it's hard for me to watch the kids, watch the tubers, watch for other boats, & drive the boat!! I know there won't be too many nice days left to tube so we need to get out as much as we can yet this year!!

2 Comments:

Blogger photowannabe said...

Sounds like a pretty fun trip to the lake. I bet the kids just love that boat!!

Glad you guys are enjoying that!
Shannon

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

would that person be me???

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home