Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Monday, October 25, 2004

It's OVER.............

Eight was it..........and Phil is disappointed. He had *FUN* catching them he said. Oh gaarrooosssssss!!! I did feel a little better hearing that my aunt/uncle had some visitors themselves. They only had four though!

In other recent news....have you checked my Ebay auctions lately?!!? Phil did AWESOME at the auction he went to last Saturday. Sold an old Fort Apache Stockade set thing for $113 (and they paid already too! ). Also have been doing great on the magazines he picked up. One sold for over $70.......and another asked if I'd do a buy it now. I did for $20...she bought it. I have one box of magazines to go through & get listed yet. We threw a bunch out too. He came home with FIVE big boxes full. Oh, he paid EIGHT dollars for ALL of them ;-)))) Doing the ~~~HAPPY~~~ dance here!!! A ton more are ending this week. Wonder if it's time to get out of the clothes business & move on to bigger & better things!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home