Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Friday, October 22, 2004

Do I even post more about this!?!?!?

Trying to add some posts to cover up the below pictures so my mom will read my blog again ;-)

Guess how many we caught last night??!? Leave your guesses below in the comment field & a prize goes to the high guesser (sorry Shannon, you can't guess!). I don't think we are done yet either..........

I'm ready to move out.


***ED NOTE*** Angie you were close...Jennie, way out in left field ;-) There were THREE more last night. Phil heard the third one & just left it until this morning....that is why I'm sure there are more. He thinks just ONE more, but we shall see what tonight brings!

Jennie, we've lived here 5 years now & this is the first time we have gotten mice. It IS the time of year for them & we do live near a field.

Let me tell you this though, having mice in your kitchen is REALLY good for weight loss. I haven't felt like eating much these last couple of days. My appetite is just gone ;-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

You've got to be kidding - there were more???????? Besides those 5??? And you don't think you're done?

I will guess that you caught 2 more?? Please tell me it's not more than that. (((HUGS)))

12:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

just talked to my co-worker, she came from a farm, you live in the country. She said with Havest on, they all run for a home...so....I'm guessing another 10 more? maybe a dozen?!

1:05 PM  
Blogger photowannabe said...

Lisa, I am so sorry. I hope you guys can figure out where they are coming from.
Have you had this problem in the past? You have been in your house for about fivbe years now right. I am praying for you that it will stop. Good luck!
Shannon

3:45 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Lis - we're dying here - we need an update! Did it end at 8? Or were there more? Really hoping that you've gotten rid of them all by now!!! Keep us posted when you can.

Love,
~A.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home