Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Sunday, September 26, 2004

That Phil....he's the *~*~*~*~*MAN~*~*~*

Remember that story below about the breastpump he picked up for me?!?! He paid $50 for it & it ended tonight at $127.50. More than the ones that I usually sell go for!!! It was fun watching that auction end. In the last 4 minutes there were two people bidding on it back & forth. It went from $70 to $127 in a few minutes. They kept bidding at each other in increments of $2 to $5. Funny!

*****Just had to add......shortly after I posted this, she PAID for it!!!! Makes it even a better sale to get paid immediately!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great profit!!! Now...where should we spend it?!!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

well I'm sure Phil will want *his* cut right?!? And I think I might start a savings account for a new laptop. Got spoiled this weekend with Marcie's!!!

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you were wondering what that would end at, that's great, way to go.
Shannon

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home