Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Sent Phil on a mission today..........

There was an ad in the paper today for one garage sale & it stated Medela Double Breastpump. Well I was going to the Yellow Ribbon's Walk for Life this morning & didn't have time to stop. So Phil said he would check it out. He KNOWS what a Pump In Style looks like as I've sold so many of them! I gave him a $50 bill & said don't pay more than that, make sure it looks like it's in good condition etc.....

He came home with a Medela DoubleEase Breastpump. Spent $50 on it!! Now I hope I can get that back!! I should......but w/ doing a search I've seen them go for $20 - $120 (new)....a big range. So we'll see.

He said she had it marked $75....just bought it new & only used it for 4 months. He said to her "we had one of these w/ him (as he pointed to Nick) & it was bigger, how come this one is smaller" Now he knows it's a different model!! He thought it was the ones I had been selling but it was newer & they made them smaller now!

I give him credit for buying it though! Would your husband purchase a breastpump at a garage sale for you!?! What a great guy, huh!??!

Oh, at least he was able to talk her down from $75 to $50!! I saw Target sells them new for $179.

Going on Ebay tomorrow night !

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I guarantee that NO, Brian would not have gone to a sale and bought a breast pump for me! Score one for Phil!

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am impressed, I am not sure that John would have even gone to the garage sale in the first place!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home