Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Golf Date FORE Nate

We had a really great time at the benefit golf tournament in memory of our cousin Nate Richter. Our team consisted of Phil & I & Mark & Barb. We didn't come close to winning the tournament with our Par score of 36. The winning team had a 29. Barb just didn't come through for us on her putting. I guess her one night of practice last night wasn't enough.

For the last two months, every time I've seen Fred, he asked "have you gone out & practiced yet" I told him I didn't need the practice. It's only been a little over 6 years since I've golfed, I'm not THAT rusty yet. So I showed them! I ended up winning the LONGEST DRIVE contest (for the women). My prize was this cute *candy float*. Picture doesn't show quite how cute it is!!

Here is Barb teeing off. We thought for SURE Barb was gonna win the shortest drive contest. But nope, our brother Mike took the trophey on that one!! "NUFF SAID. He got the award for *crappiest* golfer!!!

What the heck are you doing in the sand Nick?!?

It was a really nice day & we all had a great time. The Richter family did an awesome job with the tournament & Nate would be proud! They plan to make this an annual event & you can be sure we'll be there!! I now have a title to defend ;-))) (I was pretty closet to winning Closest to the Pin for Women too). And Phil was only a few feet away from winning the Longest Drive for the Men. Maybe next time Phil. Maybe you should get out & practice more ;-)) Or swing harder!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home