Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lost Tooth!

She FINALLY lost it! She's been waiting for TWO years (normal first tooth loss is in Kindergarten). It was pretty loose yesterday when she came home from school & she kept on & on about it, look it, look it, look it. Then she got all worried "what if I lose it during swimming lessons?" So I told her to pull it out then, or let me at it. Ya right. Well she did start to wiggle it on her own & right before we had to go I told her to just give it a good pull. I AM she kept saying....and finally, out it came! I think by then she was surprised at how it did just come out & didn't even hurt.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Awesome, Lexi!!!!! Woo-hoo!!!

Your cousin India was the same way! She didn't lose her first tooth until second grade, either.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home