Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Will they last all night?!!?

This weekend is RIVERBLAST at the park in New Ulm. We set the tent up tonight & Phil, Nick, & Lexi are gonna tent it. Think they'll make it all night?! That would be a first if they do. The events don't start until tomorrow night but Phil thought it'd be a good idea to try it tonight to see how they do. Plus he doesn't work tomorrow so why not!?

Saturday morning him & I are gonna do the two mile fun run. I still can't figure out why they call these things FUN RUNS, what part of running is FUN?? Since I'm not a tenter.....I said I may do it Saturday night...but probably sleep in the van! We'll see........

There were about 40 campers and about 6 or so tents set up already! The thing gets bigger & bigger every year! We just hope the music is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home