Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

First Outing...

Well today was our first outing (wearing UNDERWEAR....I'm talking about Zachary) and it went just fine. We had an appointment at 10:00 & then after that we stopped at Schell's Brewery. Bummed I forgot my camera. The peacock opened his feathers & was just beautiful!! The boys love seeing those peacocks. Also didn't have any crackers to feed them either, it was a spur of the moment thing so next time we'll be better prepared!

Then we stopped at Hy-Vee for a few groceries. As we are checking out, Zachary says "I have to pee momma" Hmmm....well can you please hold it for a bit. Got all checked out & took the groceries to the car & he didn't say anything again & so I headed home. Hmmmm will we make it?!!?

Got home & he went right in & headed to the bathroom!

He has been doing great this week & even stayed dry at night which amazes me. He's not like the other kids in the morning though, he heads right to the bathroom first thing!

I now feel comfortable saying that after NINE YEARS, we are DONE WITH DIAPERS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home