Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Monday, June 18, 2007

Vacation Bible School......

Today was day 1! It's all week from 9-11:30 & I have Nick, Lexi, & Zander signed up for it. I wasn't quite sure about Zander....but he did just fine. He didn't want to stay at first but then in the group song at the beginning he sat by Lexi. I snuck out then & I guess Lexi said he tried to go with her when it was over but the teacher led him to his room & he was fine.

Nick had the attitude before going that it was HORRIBLE & he didn't want to go (he's 8 & was talking like a 13 year old!!! What the heck??)

I asked him if it was HORRIBLE. He said, no not really. LOL There are two kids from his baseball team there so he hung out with them. They both go to that school (Immanuel Lutheran where Lexi went to preschool) & want Nick to go to that school next year! So he keeps asking if he can go to school there next year!!

Now I sent Nick & Lexi over to the new neighbors to play. Nick hasn't met Tyler yet (who is going into 2nd grade) but Lexi has. They haven't come back yet so it must be going ok. They play in the back yard where the swingset & stuff is which I can't see. We use our front yard so everyone sees what we are doing all the time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home