Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

So PROUD!

We are so proud of our son.....yes, he got SIXTEEN problems wrong on his math test last week. What happened?! Well his FATHER told him that on all of the addition problems, to multiply instead. So HE DID. And of course got them all wrong. His teacher made him correct them. I suppose it's ok to pull this in 2nd grade when his grades are Pass & Satisfactory, but he better not do this when he gets older!! Actually, I'll send his FATHER to detention then!
 
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hmmm....this sounds like something that happened to his mom years ago! Do you remember that Lisa?! You needed help with your math work cause you had been out sick and had me do a page of work. Turns out I did all addition and it was suppose to be subtraction and you got mad at me cause you got it all wrong?!!! Oh yeah, you said I couldn't do your work anymore!!

11:37 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

What?! Miss Smarty Jennie got some problems WRONG!?

I really don't remember that! I suppose you were 2 grades below me, maybe you hadn't learned how to subtract yet?!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home