Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Thursday, October 19, 2006

House

This is the house of one of Lexi's classmates (well she's actually in the other kgarten class). The brother is in Nick's class. The house is along the Minnesota River Valley. The mom & 2 kids live here & the dad just bought a house in New Ulm that he paid $500,000 for. They just divorced this year. Both houses have pools of course! I didn't realize the connection of the kids to who the parents were until just recently (dad owns a business that does well obviously!). Now it makes sense to me. Last year the kid told Nick he sold 125 tubs of cookie dough. I was like ya right Nick, I'm sure he doesn't know what he is talking about & it was probably 25!! Well, now I can believe it! The dad probably just wrote out a check for it!
 
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home