Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Lexi's Bus Ride Home

Lexi was pretty excited coming off the bus!  She had a GREAT first day at kindergarten!!  In case you can't understand it all.....Nick was suppose to pick Lexi up at her classroom after school so they could walk to the other school to catch the bus.  Well, I guess Lexi was outside waiting, not at the classroom, so Nick had to tell me that right away.  He did his part, but she didn't do hers! LOL  Then he had to tell me that she didn't eat the lunch (which I figured).  Today was shrimp poppers.....and she said that you didn't HAVE to take everything & didn't HAVE to eat all of what you did take.  All I want her to do is TRY new foods......but she's pretty stubborn about that!  NO idea where she gets that stubborness from. 




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger photowannabe said...

How great is that? GREAT! I love it! Savannah certainly didn't tell me that her day was GREAT! Very cute! Glad she likes her class! What a big girl!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home