Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Paddle Boat

It was an absolutey BEAUTIFUL day today at the lake. We took the boat out and Nick & I did some tubing. Then we took the paddle boat out. It was just perfect! We tied the tube to the back & you can see Lexi was getting a little ride from Nick & I. We did a little swimming and then it was time for lunch. We headed home around 2 or so so because Phil had a fantasy football draft to get to.

He left and after a while I noticed Kirby wasn't around. Ooohh oooo..I checked the WHOLE house & outside. Then the van. No KIRBY. Oh great. Could it really be?? Did we LEAVE him at the lake??

I called Phil at the football draft & he thought we had brought him with but wasn't sure. When we left the lake this afternoon, we were dealing with both Zander & Zachary crying, so we were kind of in a hurry to get OUT of there and get the van moving!

So I called JP to see if he saw a cute little poodle running around outside. Voice mail. Oh great, now I have to sit & worry longer! He finally called me back & I explained the situation to him & so he walked over to our place & didn't see him outside at all......then he walked to the dock & nothing down there. He saw a couple of kids, but ours were all accounted for. Phew. Of course all of our windows/blinds were shut so he couldn't see in the place to see if Kirby was there or not.

So when Phil got home from the draft, he headed over to the lake. Just got off the phone with him & Kirby was on the couch...boy was he excited to see Phil!! He was only alone for about 7 hours so he probably didn't think anything of it! I was more worried than him I'm sure!!

I guess when we do a head count for kids, we better include the DOG!! I've also TALKED about getting an extra key for them to have, guess now is the time to do that huh?!?

  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home