Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

New swingset!

I picked this up today for Zander & Zachary. Whooly cripes, after seeing what they sell for on Ebay...I may have to sell it!!! I paid a whole $5.00 for it...got it home, couldn't figure out how to get it together (the swing part was off), thought I was missing a piece. Looked at one of these pictures & was able to figure it out. Had to take a few screws off but got the thing together. Lexi wanted to play on it, but I told her she was too big. So her, Emily, & Nolan are playing with their dolls on it!! Zander hasn't seen it yet, him & Nick are at Grandma's. Zachy got to swing in it for a little bit & he really liked it!

I can't believe this one sold for over $100.!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Little-Tikes-Swing-Set-Platform-and-Slide_W0QQitem
Z200007242061QQihZ010QQcategoryZ2574QQrdZ1QQ
cmdZViewItem

Ours has the red slide. Here is one that sold for $60.

Item 120009387599

Another one that sold for over $100...with $40 shipping charges too!!
WTH??
140006613347

Hmmmmm should I keep it or sell it!?!? After what I spent today on
inventory, I probably should SELL it!!! Nah...I'll let the boys play with it & hopefully in 2 years I can get my $5.00 back!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home