Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Friday, January 06, 2006

Do I Dare Say It!??!

Well I think we have turned the corner with Zachary. The last few days...maybe even this whole week, he has been pretty good. The last *documented* fussy day was Dec 27. This week he seemed to be on a better schedule & more predictable with sleeping. He still gets up once or twice during the night. We've been able to put him in his bouncy chair for longer periods of time too which has been nice. I can go to the bathroom without him now!!! Yeah!!

Next week he'll have his 2 month check up already! Some of his little sleepers are getting tight on him so he's growing for sure!


****Edited to add....I think I jinxed myself by posting this!! Today has been not so good!! We have a birthday party to go to later & I suppose he'll sleep the whole time we are there!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need to send a thank you to Dr. Steve Hawkins quiropractor extrodinaire.
I told you so.
Love Philly

10:22 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

ya whatever you know that didn't do anything he just finally outgrew it!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, Right about 2 months is when Bodie started getting better too. The worse was right around 4 weeks at his baptism..

So maybe Zach's on the same schedule!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home