Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Monday, July 25, 2005

POKER CHAMPION!!!

Friday night, Phil, Mitch, & myself played in a 65 player Texas Hold 'Em Poker Tournament. I had 10 people on my table (Mitch played on my table) & I made it to the last 5 on the table. I did beat my brother! I took a hard loss losing a FULL HOUSE to a FOUR OF A KIND!!

Phil somehow managed to WIN THE TOURNAMENT!!! Yep, he took FIRST PLACE!!! He won a $100 gift certificate to a local sporting goods store. Also a T-shirt & an entry fee for another poker tournament....except that tournament is like 6 hours north of here so I don't think he'll be using that!

So I'm sure the next time you see him, you'll hear about it....as the best part of winning is the prestige to be called the POKER CHAMP!!

Great job Phil!! (My goal was to get further than him that night....I was FAR from it!!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Way to go, Phil! That is so cool! Now I'll be nervous next time we play. LOL! Also love seeing all the boat pictures! Looks so fun!!! :-)

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home