Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

1st OB Appointment!

I went in for my 1st doctor appointment today. I am 11 weeks & the official due date is November 7th. He did find the heartbeat.........and then had to tease me & says "and here's the 2nd one" Ha Ha. I told him twins don't run in the family!! I also was able to talk him into letting me skip a couple of the monthly appointments since they really don't amount to much. And since our health insurance doesn't cover things like they used. I don't have to see him for another 8 weeks & then 8 weeks after that! Yeah! He also said the ultrasound was up to me if I wanted one done around 21 weeks. We never find out the sex ahead of time anyhow so we may as well as save that $200.!!

Zander has popped tooth number 5 finally. He has had the 4 teeth FOREVER! He is walking all over the place now & can get up in the middle of the room on his own. He just started doing that a few days ago.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 wasn't enough..well good luck with 4!

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 wasn't enough...well good luck with 4!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you and your family, Lisa!! Folks like you who love and appreciate your kids so unconditionally deserve to have a large and happy family! Amazing, isn't it ... you CAN stay at home and enjoy your kids. You are a great example of an attentive, happy, stay at home mom!! I can't wait to "meet" number 4!!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Congratulations to you & yours, Lisa! So glad you decided to spill the beans on the big news and that you e-mailed me long before this to let me know! :)
You will do just fine with four and I cannot WAIT to have another November baby in the fold!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home