Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Thursday, February 10, 2005

SICK SICK SICK!!!!!!!!

Let's see.....the sickness started with Phil almost 2 weeks ago. He went in for a strep test, & it came back negative. He then passed it on to Zander who had a really bad cold. I then got hit with it on Friday/Sat/Sunday. I went in to the walk-in clinic on Saturday & must have been pretty pathetic looking cause she didn't even take a culture but said I had strep & gave me a prescription for penicillian (I had a fever too). I felt human again on Monday. Got a call to pick Nick up from school on Monday as he wasn't feeling well. He got home & seemed alright to me. Managed to pick on his sister just fine.

Wednesday I took Zander in since it had been 10 days since he was ill. Doc said everything with him looked good, but did a culture on him since I had strept. Got the return call from the clinic that he was POSITIVE!! So he's on amoxicillian for 10 days.

Lexi started coughing now & woke up with a low fever. I called the clinic & asked for prescriptions for Nick, Lexi, & Phil.

We may as well ALL be on drugs since we love doing things together as a family ;-) Only Kirby has been spared!! Although, he goes under the knife on Monday............he's getting his teeth cleaned so you won't have to gag when he comes near you with that horrible bad breath!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Awwww, this stinks! So sorry you all got it!!! :-( Hoping the medicine is doing the work for everyone.

Thanks also for e-mailing the Grandparent's Day link. Looks like a fun day! :-)

8:43 AM  
Blogger photowannabe said...

sorry to hear that, hope all of you are feeling better very soon.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home