Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

The latest on my work situation....

This is to follow up with my *chat* w/ my boss yesterday. I received this email today:

Lisa,
I wish I had better news. I received the same response to the part time question today as I received several months ago.
"There is no part time position available." I think you know my feelings on this - we could use your 15-20 hours a week.

Maybe something will shake out over the next few months if you would consider something in the future.

Therefore, the options are for you to return full-time or tender your resignation. I'm assuming you will chose to resign. I will need a letter(email) stating that you intend to resign with an effectivity date. You may want to work the date out with Jolene so you can plan benefits, etc, appropriately.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do. I would be glad to provide a reference if you chose to find part time work with another employer.

Again, my apologies and thanks for your understanding.


Guess I am now a SAHM ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home